Monday, May 11, 2009

Just for the kicks

Do you like predicting what would be next? Do you like thinking about the future trends? Do you say - "oh I knew it" - after the result? Well... at least I do... And hence, I am sticking my neck out and predicting the result of the Indian General Elections 2009 - (well who cares about my predictions ? ok - read the title of this blog then)

Form of Government - Coalition (no brainer)
Leading Party - Congress
Opposition Party - BJP
What about others? - Sorry no predictions here.

Alternative scenario could be - unstable government with outside support of Congress, and then we will have reelections soon. But otherwise - its UPA/ Congress back in power.

Ok do you like to predict? Go ahead - and write your predictions in comments box.

Finally - I liked these readings here, here and here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think 3rd front will be in Power.
- Mandar

Ameya said...

I got it! I was right!!

Tanmay said...

Comparatively ya weli kami khichadi hoil.... coz congress got 201 seats.... ani last time peksha tyanna khupach kami seats hawya ahet government form karayla....

Ameya said...

@tanmay - thats just stating the obvious!